Carpe Septem Dies

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 14: A Week of Rest

Hello, friends! Sorry it has taken me so long to update you all on what this week is. This past weekend was filled with busyness, yet a lot of fun so I am not just getting around to living my "normal" life again. One of my best friends from high school got married this past weekend, and I was a bridesmaid in the wedding which was a lot of fun, but then Sunday came around and I was wiped! On the way home from the reception, I couldn't think straight, my eyes were all blurry, my body ached...I was exhausted, so this week is simply a week of rest. I don't have really any other goals than that. I have been sleeping more, I watched a movie with a friend last night, I have been reading, and praying...just being still for a little bit and relaxing. We all need some rest right? For the rest of this week, I hope you guys join me!

Also, my blog friends, do you have any suggestions for goals I could make? The next couple weeks, I have planned unless God changes those plans, but I would love to get your input! Either make a comment on my blog, facebook me, twitter me, or send me an e-mail!

1 comment: