Carpe Septem Dies

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 41: A Week of Extreme Couponing



Hey, everyone! Welcome to a Week of Extreme Couponing! I am excited about this week, but I honestly have no idea where to start. I have seen Extreme Couponing before, and I am always AMAZED at how much money people can save, but they are also buying bulk. With me living by myself, not sure how this will work, but I am dedicated to trying to figure it out. Money is tight like usual, so if I can figure something out and save money on groceries and other random items, I am totally for it!

Here's my plan of action:
1. Do research online about couponing. A lot of it.
2. Talk with my friend Jen, who is a couponing Queen. Seriously, she will call me and tell me that she bought $100 worth of stuff for like $8. She's a genius, so I'm hoping she can lead me in the right direction.

That's pretty much all I have for now. As I research and find stuff out, I'll share it with you guys this week. My goal: to be an Extreme Couponing Queen!

Here's where I'm starting, so feel free to check out the TLC "Extreme Couponing" website with me! And like always, if you have some insights on this week's goal, then please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment