Carpe Septem Dies

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 22, Day 3

Today I was able to spend the morning and afternoon with my niece and goddaughter, which was so awesome! My niece is three, and my goddaughter is 2. They definitely are like two peas in a pod. They have so much fun together, and it isn't very often that they have a "play date," so this week was the perfect time because of my vacation. They spent quite a bit of time building a tower. It took them so long because every time they would make a tower using all the legos, it would fall over but they were very dedicated and kept going until they succeeded! We also attempted to play with a parachute. You can totally tell that I have worked at camp with kids because I immediately started to try to get them to play parachute games, but they insisted on using the parachute as a cover to play hide and seek with. They had so much fun, and I had so much fun just being with them. This last picture was an attempt at getting a picture of the three of us, but as you can see it didn't quite go as planned! I'm pretty sure these are the most adorable girls in the world : )

No comments:

Post a Comment