Carpe Septem Dies

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Week 22, Day 4

There was a murder tonight at the Four Deuces...Tonight a group of my friends got together to do a murder mystery dinner. It was so fun, and I totally recommend this to anyone who enjoys acting and has a fun group of friends! It was 1920's themed, and everyone dressed up in 1920's apparel. Everyone got into their characters, and had a great time. Afterwards, we played Mafia which we all thought was very fitting considered the theme of the night. I was the host of the party and spent a good portion of last week and this week getting ready to host tonight. My friend Lisa helped me pull together my costume, which ending up costing me about $15 total which was so affordable. My sister, who is a hair stylist, gave me a 1920's look with finger waves. It took her about 2 hours to do, so this definitely would have been hard to get done if I wasn't on vacation!
It has been so great to hang out with my friends from high school during vacation. We have been through a lot together, and we've become stronger because of that. Any time that we have together is a wonderful time. I don't know really what else to say other than I love my friends...a lot! Here are some pictures from tonight!

2 comments:

  1. This was a blast! Thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME! Your sis did a great job on your hair! I hope I'm around the next time you do one of these! I've always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete