Carpe Septem Dies

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 17: Organization Week

Good morning! Can you believe that it's already November? Random, but I went to the store the other day, and the store had Christmas music playing. CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Halloween had just ended, Thanksgiving hasn't even happened, and people are already decorated for Christmas and playing CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Crazy.

Last week was a good week. It's funny because there were definitely things that came up last week that could have brought up some fear and doubt if I would have let it, but I didn't. This is something that I will now adopt as a lifestyle change. There's really no need to fear, doubt, or worry- God's got in under control. So week 16 was a success!

So, just in case you didn't already now, I really don't like when things are messy or disorganized. It actually tends to stress me out when things are like that. If I get home and I had a bad day, you can tell because I immediately start cleaning and organizing. Ask any of my previous roommates- they will tell you it's true. My life right now is very disorganized. My office at work looks like a cyclone hit it (no joke) and so does my bedroom. These places are both a mess because they are the two places in which I spend the least amount of time. I have my own office and it has the potential to be a beautiful office, but I spend the least amount of time there because I'm either out in the community, making thousands of copies downstairs, meeting with people, or doing something else that requires time out of the office. This means that any time I am in my office, it's to throw something in there or take something out, thus resulting in a mess. Same thing with my bedroom. Clothes all over, papers everywhere...

My goal this week is to get organized! Tomorrow I will take a picture of my office and put it up as proof. We'll do a before and after picture. My friend has agreed to help me- I don't think he understands how bad it is : ) I'm excited to get organized, and I am bound and determined to keep it that way once it's done! So if you find you need some organization in your life, join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment