Carpe Septem Dies

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 18: Harry Potter Week


Hello, everyone! Organization Week went very well. I definitely was able to get pretty organized. I do realize that I still need to put up a before and after picture of my office, which hopefully I will do sometime tomorrow. It looks completely different which is exciting, and I can actually sit in my office and work instead of having to swim through the piles of junk and not be able to sit. I was able to clean out my room which was definitely needed. Yay!

This week, week 18, is Harry Potter week! Yes, I'm a nerd, and I absolutely love Harry Potter. I have read all of the books, and I've seen all of the movies. Of course, the books are a billion times better. In case you didn't know, part 1 of the 2 part final Harry Potter movie comes out this Friday. I am so excited, and I'm seeing it at midnight on Thursday/Friday morning! This week will pretty much be dedicated to Harry Potter. On this past Saturday, a few friends and I started watching the movies starting with the first one, and the rest of this week will be dedicated to watching the rest of the movies and then reading the last book of the series. This is really just a fun/silly week, and I'm completely ok with that! So all of you Harry Potter fans, enjoy this week leading up to the movie and as Professor McGonagall would say: get ready for some "well mannered frivolity!"

2 comments:

  1. When did professor McGonagall say that? Before the Yule Ball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! As she is teaching the students to dance

    ReplyDelete