Carpe Septem Dies

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 4, Poem #6


Kids (An ABC Poem)

A ll kids are impressionable
B eing imitators of everything that they see or hear.
C onditions at home are shaping the child's very being.
D evil trying to win over their lives at an early age.
E ach day trying to take a stronghold.
F eeding the children with lies.
G od pursuing the children and rescuing them.

**Friday was interesting to say the least... my summer camp kids are some of the most unique kids that I've ever worked with. These kids have gone through the ringer, let me tell you. Stuff going on in their families at home...it's just been an interesting summer trying to deal with behavioral issues and such. I believe that Satan wants to steal joy from these kids and use the situations that have happened in their lives so far for bad. My prayers have been that God will rescue these children and bring them into His loving arms. And He will!!



No comments:

Post a Comment