Carpe Septem Dies

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 6, Day 4

Happy Wednesday! The week is half over, which is a little bitter sweet for me. Friday is the last day of summer camp at work, which I have to admit is very exciting for me. Don't get me wrong-God has done some awesome things this summer, but I am definitely ready to move on to whatever God has next. On the other hand, this photography week has been so much fun for me so far so I'm not thrilled for it end.

Today I took some pictures of people! It was a lot of fun because I took pictures of the summer campers, and they absolutely loved having pictures taken of them! Today was probably the most difficult day for me this week. I just wasn't really happy with the way a lot of the pictures turned out, but I also have to remember that this was the first day that I took pictures outside in sunlight. Basically, these are all pictures of my summer campers. I tried my best to be creative! Just to explain, the children are blindfolded because I did an activity with them about trusting God even when they can't see what's ahead. A lot of the pictures that I took outside were washed out because there was too much light. I need to work on outside/daytime pictures. Any way, enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. I like the chess shot Amanda, nice job. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete