Carpe Septem Dies

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week 7, Day 5

1.) Artist: Tokyo Police Club- This band is an Indie rock band from Ontario. I listened to some of the songs from their CD called "Elephant Shell." I loved the songs "Tessellate" and "Your English is Good." I really liked them a lot. I have actually heard of this band, but never heard their music before.

2.) Artist: Call it Arson- This band is rock/folk rock, and I listened to their whole CD. I really liked this band a lot! I liked the song "Nightmare on Coulter Street" the best.

3.) Artist: The Shins- This indie/rock band was formed in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I listened to their CD "Oh, Inverted World." It was good, but not my favorite. I did, however, enjoy their first song entitled "Caring is Creepy." Ha!

4.) Artist: Silversun Pickups- These guys are from California and are an alternative rock group. I listened to their CD "Carnavas." I really like all of their songs. I never really thought I was a rock kind of gal but I did like this.

I feel like my descriptions are never really elaborate or anything but at least you get the gist, right? Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment