Carpe Septem Dies

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Topic #11: 12 Rhyming Couplets

Twenty-four Hour Blog Day-
You better think of things to say.
Every hour something new.
It's amazing how that hour flew!
One by one you type each word-
Barely have time to drop a terd.
Memories, utopias, and a favorite book
Pictures of favorite friends that I took.
India and my favorite band-
All this typing is cramping my hand!
How will I stay awake?
Caffeine, I'd love to intake.
What will the next topic be?
Well, hopefully something easy!
Five more couplets to go,
Who picked this topic? I'd like to know...
Glee is playing in the background,
it's a wonder I can think with all the sound.
My poem is coming to an end,
Another post I'll be able to send.
Thanks for reading my post
Of all poems, I dislike this one the most.
Ten minutes to spare
You write a poem- It's a dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment