Carpe Septem Dies

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Topic #6: Friends

Well, I certainly have been watching a lot of the series "Friends," so much that last night I had a dream I was the lead in a play and Joey Trebiani was my love interest yet I didn't know any of my lines. Scary!
I really don't know what to write about because I feel like I'm pretty open about my friends and how I think they are absolutely amazing. The fact that I have so many amazing friends is one of the greatest blessings from God. My friends are so different from each other, yet I've always chosen to join all of them together. My high school friends know my college friends, and they all know my church friends. Some of my greatest memories include my friends, as well as some of the hardest memories. I'm just going to post some pictures of my friends and let those speak for themselves:














1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we are friends now Amanda. I hope we get to hang out more as time goes forward!

    ReplyDelete