Carpe Septem Dies

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Topic #21: Pet Peeves

I already touched a little on this, but I will put some more down. I'll do another Top 10:

10. When you text a person, and you know he/she got the text but is purposely not responding

9. When roommates don't clean

8. When you fix something that's wrong with your car, only to find the next day that there's something else wrong

7. When you get your car washed and a couple hours later, it rains

6. Spam- e-mails and the food

5. When a person never apologizes when they should

4. When one of my favorite songs comes on, and I say " I love this song," yet the person I'm with continues to hold a conversation through the entire song so that I cannot sing along

3. The motion censored light in my office that goes off after a while, and then I have to get up basically right in front of it and wave around like crazy

2. Traffic!!!

1. When some starts to say something, then say "Nevermind"

1 comment: