Carpe Septem Dies

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 29: Days 2 & 3


So I am sick. Not fun. It could be a lot worse those. It's just a head cold, but still not the funnest thing. Despite the cold, I've still been keeping up with dates for the most part. Yesterday, I stayed home with my beautiful niece and had a date with her. Any time that I get to spend with my niece is time very well spent. I just love her so much, so much in fact, that I wonder how it is possible to love a child more than that. We spent the day playing with a balloon, watching some penguin movie (no idea what it was called), making chocolate chip cookies, and taking a nap. It was a lot of fun.

Today, I get to spend some time with my other favorite girl in the whole world, Bayless my goddaughter. I get to babysit, and I'm so very excited for that! I'm sure that playing with toys, Dora the Explorer, and Boots are in my very near future : )

And I get to end the night with my wonderful friend Kate! Loving this week!

1 comment: