Carpe Septem Dies

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Topic # 14: Better Creature: Dogs vs. Cats

This is very easy. Dogs will win every time. Cats are lazy, and all of the ones I've met are just plain mean. Evidence: In "Cinderella," the cat of the evil stop mother is SOOOO mean. That cat lives to make the lives of others at horrible as possible. Then in "Stewart Little," there are multiple evil cats. On the other hang, dogs are awesome! They are fun, loyal, playful, you can take them for a walk, they have been known to save lives. They are heroes!!


Now, for all you cats out there: I'm sure not all of you are lazy and evil. I don't want to make that generalization-that's not fair. But in my experience, a lot of cats are. After all how can you compare to the infamous "Lady and the Tramp?"

2 comments:

  1. "Now for all you cats out there..." I laughed out loud. Just so you know, one of my good friends is a cat. He's independently wealthy, but he still works during the week as a lawyer, pro-bono, and during the weekends, he volunteers at a soup kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha that's awesome. Glad you found it funny : )

    ReplyDelete