Carpe Septem Dies

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Topic #18: What super power do you want?

I would love to fly! How awesome would that be? It would be the coolest way to get around that's for sure. For as much driving I do, flying would be so much faster. I know that there are many super powers to pick from: super strength, flexibility, x-ray vision, etc. but flying seems to be the best all around. It would be much more scenic- there's so much more to see when you're looking down. There would be a lot less traffic on the ground...that's really all I can think of. Actually, now that I think of it, flying might be super scary at first but I know that I could definitely get used to it! Yay for super powers : ) Honestly, this post stinks because I am tired and couldn't care less about super powers...

Actually I will invent a super power: being able to sleep while still doing something. Basically, there would be part of me that slept and felt the results of that sleep while I would still be able to participate in 24 Hour Blog Day every hour. What a cool power! Yep, I want that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment